Monday 2 August 2021

Great horror quotes from literature and film

If you enjoy a good fright then you will love these quotes curated by the Vidicus review team to put a scare into you!

Whatever you do… don’t fall asleep.

A Nightmare on Elm Street

I guess creepy comes natural to me – I hate to say that.

Evan Peters

Death is no more than passing from one room into another.

Helen Keller

Everybody is a book of blood; wherever we’re opened, we’re red.

Clive Barker, Books of Blood

I laugh maniacally, then take a deep breath and touch my chest – expecting a heart to be thumping quickly, impatiently, but there’s nothing there, not even a beat.

American Psycho (Bret Easton Ellis)

Listen to them, the children of the night. What music they make!

Dracula (Bram Stoker)

I find human beings to be so complex and full of beauty. Creativity is our way to express and challenge and flow. So, all you humans, create and flow! I’ll be over here thinking you are beautiful and creepy and freaky and wonderful!

Angela Bettis

Tasty, tasty, beautiful fear.

It (2017)

When there’s no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth.

Dawn of the Dead (1978)

For plenty more great horror content, check out Vidicus today.

No comments:

Post a Comment